The Sparrow's Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sparrow's Forest adoption site forum, Join today!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Writers/Authors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

Writers/Authors Empty
PostSubject: Writers/Authors   Writers/Authors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 am

Writers are in charge of writing the official things, like ads posted on other websites, pet descriptions, and more. Writing is just as much as art as pictures. You're writing needs to be Semi-literate or Literate. You need to visit the site often . Fill out this forum and post it here. Only 1-2 writers are needed.

Forum:

Username:
How often do/will you visit?:
Take this example, the cat sat down on a tree branch and looked at the sea, and turn it into something good:
Why do you want to be a writer?:
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

Writers/Authors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers/Authors   Writers/Authors I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 am

Username: SapphiraCain
How often do/will you visit?: Most likely, I will be on everyday so it will be very easy to get in touch with me if you need to.
Take this example, the cat sat down on a tree branch and looked at the sea, and turn it into something good:
The silent paws padded across the thin, fragile branch that shook gently with the sea breeze but the black cat kept its balance perfectly. The cat was not fazed by the threat of falling, nor by the long drop that lay beneath it. It just sat calmly, looking out at the blanket of water that lapped across the white rocks below. The seaweed greens and peacock blues glistened in the rising sun as the waves softly collided with one another.
This was what she called a perfect morning.

Was that okay?
Why do you want to be a writer?: I just enjoy writing and it helps pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

Writers/Authors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers/Authors   Writers/Authors I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm

That was perfect! Thanks! You've got the job!
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Writers/Authors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers/Authors   Writers/Authors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writers/Authors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sparrow's Forest :: Sitely :: Staff-
Jump to: