The Sparrow's Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sparrow's Forest adoption site forum, Join today!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sparrows Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:09 pm

xXEvelynXx

Eevee was very aware of the girls uneasiness. Still she was to grossed out by that much blood to want to comfort her. She managed a weak smile and said, "We don't bite. Well, most of the time." She winked to make sure she knew it was a joke.
"So are you partially deaf?" Hawke rudely and impatiently said. "Come here so we can fix you're leg."
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Luna narrowed her eyes. "That was very rude," she said. "No, I am not partially deaf, I'm just wary because I'm trying to figure out whether you're some creep or if I can trust you!" Luna bit her lip, immediately wishing she hadn't opened her big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:17 pm

.:Hawke:.

Smirking at the fact the girl had finally cracked he tried to suppress his smile. "Rooarrr! Come here so I can creep on you!" He said laughing, then turning to Evelyn, "Do I really seem like a creep?"
She smiled and nodded to the girl, whispering "Yes." then said to Hawke, "Nooo... I don't see why anyone would think that!"
"Dang. I guess I am." He said and still laughing.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 am

AJ walked over to Eeve, looking at Moon's leg the whole time. "What happened?" she asked after the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:51 pm

OOC: Her name's Luna now, but we don't know it yet ^^

Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 pm

If Luna was angry before, now she was a raging bull. But she forced her anger down - really deep down - and managed to say in a calm voice, "Just a fight. That's all." She wondered briefly about shifting into her wolf form and running away, and she decided against it. Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:02 pm

"With.......what exactly?"AJ said, tilting her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Luna looked over at AJ briefly and shrugged. "I dunno, really. I wasn't exactly...myself when it happened."
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

[Hey guys, I'm going to move this to Human Roleplays if that's okay ^^]
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:44 pm

OOC: Beat you to it xD

"Wasn't exactly yourself...that's funny isn't it AJ." Hawke said smirking. "Pssh, Evelyn's never herself either."
Evelyn blushed and kicked his leg lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:54 pm

[Oh come on! You never let me have any fun! xD]

Luna looked up at Hawke and narrowed her eyes, wondering briefly if he knew her secret. She crossed her arms, and suddenly she felt very faint. She didn't know it, but her lips were paling, and she waas turning a very paperish color. She felt unsteady, and woozy, and shook slightly when she attempted to shift her weight to her uninjured leg.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm

OOC: Nope! Nevverr!!! Wink

.:Hawke:.

He had the feeling the girl wasn't to well. "Sit down." He ordered, then added "Please?"
Showing her the bandages so she didn't think it was about something else.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Luna was so tired and drowsy, she didn't care anymore. She sat down heavily, gripping her bleeding leg and trying not to pass out.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 pm

AJ walked over and helped bandage her leg, breathing through her mouth to refrain from smelling. "There," she said after the wound was covered, taking a step back and admiring her handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Luna felt a little better. "Thanks," she said, her voice dry and hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Evelyn was still pale and grossed out, but at least she could talk to her. "So what's you're name?" She asked.
"Yes, really." Hawke said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Luna looked up at them, and wondered briefly if she could trust them. "Luna," she said, looking at Hawke, who she could see had a fiery temper.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 pm

"Nice to meet you Luna." Evelyn said smiling. "Hawke, you should say hi."
Hawke put his arms behind his head and said, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Hawke stood there and slowly said, "Well...that explains how she got over the river!"
"I don't like dogs." Evelyn simply said.

OOC: DC you should chase after her, you just saw a wolf! Wink
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

OOC: okay!

AJ shifted quickly into a wlf with a growl, running after her, and when she caught up to her she bounced off the tree and landed infront of er, an exact copy of Luna's wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Luna was startled, but only for a second. She continued running, and jumped cleanly over AJ's form, and put on the speed, running faster than she had in her life. Her paws crunched the leaves, and her nose twitched as she ran. She made a running leap over the river, and started to flee toward her house, which was a little under a mile away. Please, she begged. Please let me make it.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Hawke and Evelyn sat there akwardly for a minute.
"I'm going to go after them..." Hawke said.
"Can I come?" Evelyn asked.
"If you can keep up."
Hawke spread his huge wings out and flew up into the air, he soared through the air and was catching up to them, mean while Evelyn sat down in the tent and decided to take inventory of what they had left.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm

AJ stopped before shifting quickly and cleanly into a tiger. Thank God Abbey had brought her to the zoo. She ran quickly, catching up to Luna, her legs pounding the ground. If only- I can - get- father, she thought, pushing herself a few inches foward.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Hawke watched the tiger and waited for the wolf girl to do something...
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Luna ran faster than she had attempted in her life. Her wolf heart was beating so fast she imagined if she were human, she would go into cardiac arrest. Finally, she saw her house in sight. She pounded up to the front porch, shifted back to human. and slipped inside the cool interior, and walked as quietly but swiftly as she could to her bedroom, shutting the window, locking it, and covering it with its cheap curtains. She shut off the light, shut the door, and lay down on her bed, breathing hard and trying to keep her heart running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sparrows Forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sparrow's Forest :: Roleplays :: Human Roleplays-
Jump to: