The Sparrow's Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sparrow's Forest adoption site forum, Join today!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite pets?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

Favorite pets? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite pets?   Favorite pets? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 pm

What are you fav pets?
Mine are cats, and foxes. I know foxes aren't real pets but still. :3
Everybody says cats are emotionless, honestly it really gets on my nerves. They're there own cat-son. And foxes are just soo pretty.
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

Favorite pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite pets?   Favorite pets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:07 am

sarahdonimates wrote:
Everybody says cats are emotionless, honestly it really gets on my nerves.
I have to completely agree. And also the fact that people think cats aren't loyal but my cat is practically glued to my side for most of the day. Whenever a stranger comes, she practically jumps on me and just stares them out.
As you've probably guessed, my favourite pet is also a cat ^^
But I do have a soft spot for goldfish and hamsters <3
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

Favorite pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite pets?   Favorite pets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

I may not have a cat (though I really want one ^^) But I think t honestly depends on their personality, and most cats aren't emotionless ^_^

I have a dog, a beautiful black labrador, and it just ticks me off when people say labradors are stupid. Which, I can confirm is not true. My dog is probably one of the smartest animals I know. If a door is cracked a bit, he can open it with his nose, and if he's barking, asking for something, all you have to say is, "What?" and he shows you. And, he's very loyal ^^
Back to top Go down
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

Favorite pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite pets?   Favorite pets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Dust in the Wind wrote:
If a door is cracked a bit, he can open it with his nose
My cat can do that but she uses her paw Laughing
I have to admit, my nan's dog is not the brightest, she runs into chainlink fences, she doesn't exactly stop when she runs to you so she justs bombs into your legs and if your playing fetch with her, she loses the stick very easily.
But I do know that some dogs can be extremely intelligent, just not my nans tongue
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

Favorite pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite pets?   Favorite pets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 pm

I have a few to many cats. I have two cats that I will be forced to take when I moved out... Lucky, my cat, has this pillow that he loves to death. When we got a new cat he freeked out and peed on it, Razz, and it's been maybe two-three days but he already has taken over my favorite pillow, which means he lays on my head. No exaggerations there. Its sooo annoying, but he's sad. I can tell. His pillows outside drying right now, and I'm happy that he'll get to see it again xD

My other cat Smudgie, is a face cat.. He comes up on my lap while I'm sitting and curls up onto my chest and licks my face. He doesn't do that to anyone else but me.

Also, I have a dog, Smokey. He's not all that smart, but he's not stupid either. He can let himself in the backdoor if it's unlocked, it's really funny. He sure does love everyone he meets too.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

Favorite pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite pets?   Favorite pets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:47 pm

So, I'm homeschooled, and my cat is jealous that my book is getting more attention then him. Its really annoying but cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite pets?   Favorite pets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite pets?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sparrow's Forest :: General :: Animals-
Jump to: